Harley-Davidson’s Custom Vehicle Operations division has taken the Ultra Limited from their regular Touring line-up, and has given it a larger displacement engine, along with exclusive paint schemes and some special features to create the CVO Limited, a grand touring machine for the well-heeled enthusiast.
1. The CVO Limited is a proper cruiser, replete with a whole host of features that’ll make touring effortless. It includes a fairing that’s aerodynamically designed to reduce wind buffeting, hard saddlebags, a tail-mounted hard case, and back rests for the rider and pillion. Not to forget the ginormous 1801cc V-Twin, which churns out a scarcely-believeable 156 Nm of torque at 3750 rpm.
2. Project Rushmore bestows this motorcycle with linked disc brakes with ABS, LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter turn signals and brake lights, and a steering head with stiffer forks.
3. A neat touch on this motorcycle is the One-Touch Design Philosophy, according to which all compartment covers, including the fuel tank cap, can be opened with the single press of a button or with one hand, even while wearing gloves.
4. Also fitted as standard is a full-fledged infotainment system with a 6.5” touch screen display, to keep the rider entertained on long journeys.
5. The CVO Limited will be Harley-Davidson’s flagship motorcycle in India, priced at an eye-wateringly exorbitant Rs 49,24,000 (ex-showroom Delhi).