· Check your fuel filter to ensure it is not clogged. A clogged fuel filter will lead to a drop in mileage and performance of your bike.
· Replace the fuel filter at the specified mileage mentioned by the manufacturer.
· Check all the fuel lines for wear and tear, fatigue cracking or any other kind of damage and replace if necessary. This is very important as this could be a potential hazard while riding.
· While parking your bike for a longer duration of time, ensure the fuel tap is at the OFF position to prevent any king leakage and clogging of the engine.
· Do not leave fuel in the tank for a period longer than six months.